- Related Products
- Dressed doll
- Face includes hand-painted details
- Fine quality vinyl and hard plastic
- 22" New head Sculpt – Mary 22" American Model™ body
- Lily skin tone
- Hazel-grey painted eyes with applied eyelashes
- Classic blonde rooted saran hair
- Golden gown of woven lurex with sequined gold braided trim, featuring delicate embroidered design, white lace bell sleeve cuffs and inset gold ruffle trim
- White crinoline petticoat with white stretch knit petticoat yoke
- Natural mesh pantyhose with attached white knit panties
- Antique “gold” chain necklace with charm
- Antique “gold” earrings
- Golden birdcage headpiece with sparkling bird feature and ivory faux flower trim
- Painted “gold” lace fan with clear elastic strap
- Golden slip-on shoes of woven lurex with bow accent
- LE 100
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- One of the most impressive Tonner achievements yet!
- This is one of the most astonishing dolls to date. The traits of the doll itself express elegance and refinement, then there is the dress! It is absolutely magnificent in every detail, event the color seems so realistic for a period dress. The headdress seems a little weird, but it does remind of the unbelievable constructions hairdressers did in those days we've all heard of, including the birdie. Maybe the hair could have been more worked around the cage (just a thought), but in all this is truly a prize winner that will make the admiration of any new owner of this impressive doll. Thank you Tonner for all the time put in achieving it. A true inspiring success!
- Tonner takes it farther...
- I either want to dress like this doll or know someone that does! Tonner brought out all his best dreams for this one!