Apparitions have never been as fashionable as Evangeline’s ghostly Great-Great Grandmother, Amelia Whistle-Wickham Ghastly. Her dearly departed doppelganger has returned and is on a mission to help her. Her removable wig is a subdued blend of lavender and silver stylishly pulled back with a blue faux floral décor which matches the trim along her waist. Her big grey eyes offset her grey shantung bodice and the crinkle chiffon and sequin lace of her ethereal dress and bodice overlay. Matching satin shoes ensure that she is a true vision to behold! Alabaster skin tone. LE 225
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Beautiful doll surrounded by mystery !!
I believe that the "Missing Necklace" came with the debut Parnilla doll. See the description and even Evangeline's diary entry mentions it :
"Parnilla comes with inset green eyes, applied lashes, a red wig made of the highest quality fibers, and 15-points of articulation for unlimited posing possibilities. She stands 18-1/2" tall and is crafted of vinyl and hard plastic. She comes dressed in her finest Parisian fashion which includes a two-piece gown of crinkled lame and net, golden shoes, and a cloche hat with feather. She is also wearing the 'Blood Moon Amulet' necklace that was her great-great grandmothers."
- The "Missing" necklace found ???
It seems to me that Parnilla is in possession of the necklace, and that it came with her first issue. "Parnilla comes with inset green eyes, applied lashes, a red wig made of the highest quality fibers, and 15-points of articulation for unlimited posing possibilities. She stands 18-1/2" tall and is crafted of vinyl and hard plastic. She comes dressed in her finest Parisian fashion which includes a two-piece gown of crinkled lame and net, golden shoes, and a cloche hat with feather. She is also wearing the 'Blood Moon Amulet' necklace that was her great-great grandmothers."
Is there a second necklace ?
- Genealogy in a doll - perfect combination!
- I have not been a huge fan of Evangeline -- except her Goth clothes! (which Glinda and Wicked have co-opted) -- but when I saw this "great-great grandmother" storyline, I just caved. Especially since I have ancestors from the Kingston-Hurley area -- coincidence? or destiny? And she is wonderfully ghostly.
- Great new addition to the Evangeline line
- No surprise that this doll sold out already; Amelia was worth every penny and is very different in her ghostly Victorian pastels. I really appreciate that WI limited her one to a customer for the first 24 hours so I got mine. Hope Wilde and Tonner do this with most of their collection with production numbers of 300 or less.
- A Must Have Doll!!
- She is an AMAZING doll that I am ecstatic to have in my collection. She is perfect from her lovely lavender head to her toes. Not to be missed for sure!
- A Heavenly Doll!
- Oh my! She's gorgeous! I'm such a bad girl because I just went on and bought her! I'm betting that the necklace may be an extra accessory to purchase.
- Looking perfect in the picture!
- Love this doll! Can't wait for her to come out! The dress, the hair, her face, the "alabaster-ghost" skin color are perfect. Necklace would be nice, but I can live without it. Am very glad to see a new name; a new character as part of this great family and story!
- where is the necklace/
- Beautiful doll. I read the story of the painting of Evangeline's Grandmother and wondered why she doesn't have the necklace on.
- Love her!!!!
- She is gorgeous!!!! Love the colors of her dress. Her coloring is breathtaking. Want her!!!