- Dressed doll
- Face includes hand-painted details
- Fine quality vinyl and hard plastic
- Déjà™ Vu Male head sculpt
- 17 1/2” Matt body
- Bisque skin tone
- Brown painted eyes
- Platinum rooted saran hair
- Embroidered red coat with gold trim
- Embroidered red vest with white back
- White dickie with lace trim
- Red pants
- White tights
- Red hair bow
- Black shoes with gold buckle
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Gerard is a gorgeous doll and a convincing partner for Anne de Legere!!
- I have to admit that I had reservations about ordering Gerard. In Tonner's promo photo he looks kind of dorky to me. The images of the prototype dolls are mostly much more attractive than what's actually sold, so I was kind of worried that the doll I bought would look even dorkier. "Oh well", I thought, "take a chance". I received Gerard today and in fact....he looks really wonderful. He has a very expressive and soft gaze in my view, and is quite handsome.
- A superb doll in every way.
- Just received Gerard here in the UK and he is absolutely stunning!The costume is sumptuous rich burgundy silk and the embroidery detailing is superb.He is a large,impressive doll with a definite haughty,'look at me' expression!Everything about him is the usual Tonner quality and standard of excellence.Many thanks for the opportunity to purchase him-just super! Are there any plans to make a companion piece for him and/or different outfits perhaps.