[update 5/21: entry for this contest is closed, but we invite you to join us on Pinterest and keep an eye out for some of the exciting Pinterest contests we have planned in the future]
original post below:
[you can see our entire Cami & Jon Collection here]
Our first Tonner Doll Pinterest giveaway starts this week! To enter is really simple. First of all you have to join Pinterest if you haven’t already. We made this How To Pinterest blog post and video which will have you pinning in less than 5 minutes. Pinterest is the fastest growing social network in the world, a great way to find and share stuff that you would love on the web, just perfect for doll collectors. The method of our giveaway is really simple. (there is a video version of how to enter below).
1. Go to our 2013 Mainline Release board which has photos of our entire 2013 release.
2. Just pin at least 8 pins of your favorite photos of dolls or figures from our 2013 line board, and in the pin description type in the hashtag #Pin2Win. Pin these to a new board titled “My Favorite 2013 Tonners”. You can see the two steps below.
*IMPORTANT – final step*
3. Then just go to your “My Favorite 2013 Tonners” Pinterest board and copy the url in the address bar. Email that link us at email@example.com so we can see your board – in the subject line write “Pinterest Giveaway Entry”. – make sure you use an address that is active for you because this is how we will contact the winner.
You then are automatically entered to win both a Perfect Morning Cami Basic Doll – Blonde and a “Always Some Place to Go” outfit in a random drawing which will be conducted on Tuesday May 21th 12 noon EST (the contest ends May 20th 5:00 pm EST). You can of course pin and hashtag more than 8 pins if you like, pin as many as you want in fact we’d appreciate seeing everything our pinners love. One of the things about Pinterest is that it is a great way to express preferences through pictures. re-Pins can include photos from the same doll or figure, or different dolls and figures. Be sure though to put them on the specially titled board. If you have any questions or need help entering please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this video version of how to enter which shows all the steps because sometimes it is nice to see it in action:
Notice: you can type the hashtag #Pin2Win modifying the description that is already there, or you can include it as part of your own description telling others why you love that doll or figure. Contest entrance will be open until 5:00 pm EST May 20th, Monday. This is our first of hopefully many Pinterest giveaways, contests and promotions so we are really excited to see how you enjoy it. Be sure to let us know!
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to the legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C. and Puerto Rico who are 18 or older. Ends 5/20/13 – 5 pm EST. The winner will be announced via Facebook and Twitter, and will be contacted directly through email. More official rules and details here. Void outside of the United States.
You can submit your “My Favorite 2013 Tonners” Pinterest board url here, or email us directly at email@example.com with the Subject “Pinterest Giveaway Entry”
[contact-form subject=”Cami Pinterest Giveaway” to=”firstname.lastname@example.org”] [contact-field label=”name” type=”name” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”email – how we can contact you” type=”email” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Paste the Pinterest board url below and add any thoughts” type=”textarea” required=”true” /] [/contact-form]
Tonner Doll On Pinterest
These are the three ways you can follow Tonner Doll on Pinterest.
1. Our Company page with lots of Tonner Doll pins from present and past, doll news and doll related boards.
3. Tonner Doll Executive Assistant and our Tonner Dollaholic blogger Miss Nancy, who pins everything her heart desires, from things Purple to ZZ top, to of course, lots of Tonner Doll and doll collecting stuff.
Again, if you are not on Pinterest yet please check out our How To Pinterest blog post and video which will have you pinning in less than 5 minutes.