About TONNER® Products
TONNER® dolls and Character Figures™ are some of the most beloved and sought after collectible products on the market today. Each and every product is designed by renowned doll artist and designer Robert Tonner and his team of skilled artisans, using their award-winning talents to bring the highest quality and most detailed licensed and non-licensed collectible figures to both doll lovers and collectors alike.
Crafted of the highest quality vinyl and hard plastic, all of TONNER® products are known for features such as hand-painted details, rooted saran hair, and costuming that reflect both the attention to detail and designers touch that make TONNER® products some of the most anticipated and desired collectibles in the world.
From pop culture to high-fashion, Tonner has something for almost every collector. Products that are meant to be enjoyed for years to come – backed up with our 30-day Unconditional Guarantee – are the hallmarks of each of our collections.
Whether purchasing one doll or TONNER® Character Figure™ or adding to your collection, we hope that our products become part of a welcomed tradition of enjoyment for years to come.
How TONNER® Products are made:
- Each doll and character figure is created from a hand sculpted wax or clay form, which is cast into molds—every part is engineered for natural movement (articulation)
- Each doll and character figure design begins with a unique sketch, brought to life with meticulous hand details (hand painted faces, hand styled hair)
- Artistry in miniature is revealed in finely executed accessories including custom molded gloves and masks created for action heroes, hand-crafted shoes, proportioned custom-knit knitwear and "movie authentic" costuming for licensed figures, all crafted from the finest fabrics from around the globe
- Figures, outfits and accessories are sold in strictly limited editions
- Continued support from a world-class Doll Hospital for repairs and replacement items